Monday, October 10, 2005

10 ways to create content for your weblog

Myself being knee deep into active blogging, I couldn't resist reading this article on about.com which gives Top ten ways to create content for your weblog.
The top ten being...

  1. Check your mail and give a reply
  2. Visit the blogs listed on your blogroll on a regular basis.
  3. Comment in your own blog about what others are writing, with a link back to the original blog
  4. Read, listen to or watch news.
  5. Collaborate with others.
  6. Create lists. Like "100 most popular email accounts" ... you get the idea ?
  7. Play games, answer surveys or take quizzes
  8. Blog about a topic choosen at random.
  9. Check what others are writing... In fact be the pulse of news generation.
  10. Do something new.

The author left out one thing though, that is blog about your hobby or something you enjoy.
Anyway I am not into blogging for blogging's sake. I do it because I enjoy doing it. The moment I start getting bored, I will quit blogging.

1 comment:

Prahalathan said...

ten ways to create Content?
hi hi...
Dont they just strike u like bolts from the Blue?